Do you love Brownies? Oreos? Cookies? – Well I have got the thing for you! These Triple Layer Triple layer Brownie, Oreo & Cookie Muffins are perfect for on-the-go snaking and great individual desserts, best thing about these is that they are easy to make from pre-done kits and perfect for a minimum mess clean-up.
- 1 Pouch of Betty Crocker Chocolate Chips Cookie Pouch (and 30ml of Water)
- 1 Box of Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix (40ml of Sunflower Oil, 75ml of Water, 1 Medium Egg)
- 6 Oreos (Half a Pack) – I used Peanut Butter Oreos
- Muffin Tray
- Cupcake Liners
- 2 Bowls
- Wooden Spoon
- Hand Mixer (Optional)
- Preheat an oven to about 170-180 degrees Celsius (gas mark 4).
- Empty the contents of the Betty Crocker Chocolate Chips Cookie Pouch into one bowl and add 30ml of water (about 2tbsp) and stir together with a wooden spoon until your dough starts to form. You may wish to add a little bit more water to make the mixture a bit more flexible.
- Empty the contents of the Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix along with 40ml of Sunflower Oil, 75ml of Water, 1 Medium Egg and mix together until you get a smooth mix (may be a little lumpy though) with a hand mixer.
- Line a muffin tray with 6 cupcake liners (may need a few more as brownie mix can go further depending on size).
- Put a layer of cookie mix on the bottom of each muffin slot (about 0.5-1cm) and slightly press down.
- Put one Oreo cookie onto of the cookie mix.
- Spoon in the brownie mix to cover the Oreo to a desired level and put the remainder into the other muffin cases.
- Bake for around 30 minutes until the brownie looks firm and gooey and when you turn it over, the cookie looks firm.
- Allow to cool and peel off muffin case (may get a little stuck).
- Eat and enjoy ☺
Let me know if you make these by tagging me in your Instagram & Twitter pictures (@StephsWorld_x) using the #StephsWorldBaking ☺