Rules of the Award:
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you (that’s important guys!)
- Answer the 7 questions they asked you.
- Nominate 7 bloggers for this award and let them know you nominated them.
- Ask 7 questions for your nominees.
Food & Baker’s Questions to Me
1. You have one wish, what would you wish for? (Money doesn’t count)
Oh well this is a really tricky question! Thanks guys!
I think I am going to say that I would wish for good health. As long as I am healthy, I can achieve; be with those I love and create my own success. I may even be crafty and word it so I could wish for good health for everyone.
2. What are you most looking forward to in 2017?
I haven’t really planned anything much for 2017 yet. I know that I will be spending some time in January with my cousin who is coming over from Australia which I am looking forward to, and also I am planning a trip to London with my Boyfriend for his birthday. Past that, I have a somewhat empty calendar.
3. If you could fly to any country right now, where would you go?
Italy! I have never been to Italy and it has always been a place I have wanted to visit. I would love to see so many sights and eat so much food! Pizza, Pasta, arrghhh! So much food 🙂
4. What was your last dream about?
I don’t dream as much as I used to when I was younger. I can’t remember what I dreamt of last, and anyway; dreams are always so hard to remember the next day aren’t they? I have been lying in bed after a dream thinking “I need to remember this to tell everyone”, then the next day…nothing!
5. Do you think you would survive a zombie apocalypse?
No! Categorically, no! I would be absolutely useless and it would be game over within 5 minutes. I never watch horror films or anything with Zombie’s, so I would have no clue on how to stay low or conquer them.
6. If you could be an animal, what animal would you be?
I think I would like to be a Cat. If I was anything like my Cats, I would sleep all day snuggled up; wake up for food, have a little run around the house and go back to sleep. Then when I get back into bed and think “think has been a hard day”. It really is a hard life being a Cat!
7. What is your favourite social media platform?
For personal use, I only really use Facebook and every-so-often Instagram.
For blogging, I love Twitter as I can talk to lots of people and also keep up-to-date with the blogging community. Obviously though, like every other blogger; I am an Instagram addict! So many pretty pictures!
Tag, You’re It!
I tag all of my lovely Guest Bloggers from the Christmas Blogger Q&A Series (excluding Food & Baker, obviously). They are:
Love, Libby xx // Tania Writes // Get Along With Geet // Creativity & Crazy // Twenty Something Meltdown // Just Buttons // Abbey Louisa Rose // Tanicici // Iga Berry // Charlene McElhinney // Laura Snow // Samantha Carraro // Beauty and the Bird // Alice in the Garden // The Part-Time Mermaid // Kimberley Jessica // Pretty Little Flirt // Pandora’s Jar of Curiosities // Tania Writes // Eggs, Avo & Ames
My Questions To You
1. If you wasn’t a blogger, what would you be doing to fill your spare time?
2. What question do you always hate to answer? Maybe this one?
3. What is your favourite time of the year and why?
4. Did you find it easy to find the blogging community and do you find it easy to fit in?
5. If you could do anything right now, what would it be?
6. If you could only shop in one shop forever, which one would it be?
7. Do you go to anyone for advice either in personal life or blogging?