- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at knowyourprivacyrights.org
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
Cookies are used on this website to collect information on your browsing behaviour, and will be placed on the device you are using and will remember when it is used to view this site. These cookies do not collect personal information such as name or address but monitor your behaviour whilst browsing. This data is collected to help make improvements to my blog such as how many people access a certain piece of content.
I also use Google Analytics on my blog, which is a third party service. Google Analytics collects standard internet log information and details of traffic, and visitor behaviour patterns. I will use this data to see how many visitors my blog receives per month and year and how well my content does. This information is not shared with anyone else other than myself. No individual’s information can be accessed through Google Analytics.
As a visitor to Steph’s World, you are entitled to view, amend or request the deletion of the personal information which may be held by myself. If you would like to do this, please email me at email@example.com.
This policy will be reviewed regularly and updated when appropriate. It was last updated on 16th May 2018.