I have been nominated to do the Mystery Blogger Award by the lovelyTasha. You can check out her award over on her blog. This tag was originally created by Okoto Enigma and I am excited to be doing this tag today.
- Put the award logo/image in your post.
- List all the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify each nominee by commenting on their blog.
- Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with a weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.
3 facts about me
If you read my Leibester Award Tag you would already know 11 facts about me, so I am going to try and think of another 3 for here…
- I have been blogging for 1 year in April
- My favourite place to visit is London (especially the West End)
- My favourite animals are Elephants
Questions from Tasha
What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
I really cannot choose my favourite thing about blogging. I love all the great people I have met through blogging, I love the way I take in more about the world around me and it really has made me appreciate all that I have.
I also love the way that I can look back to when I first started blogging and see how far I have come. It’s also my little journal which is great!
What’s your biggest fear?
I have mentioned it before over on my Leibster Award Tag, but it has to be the dark. I just hate it!
If you could live with any celebrity for a week, who would it be and why?
Ooooh, this is a difficult one. I think I’d love to live with Andy Samburg just because I am currently obsessed with Brooklyn Nine-Nine and I think we could have a great laugh.
What’s your main blog goal for the year?
Also, later on in the year I am planning on doing a few projects and possibly working with some brands…so keep your eyes peeled.
If you could only have one app on your phone for the rest of your life.What would it be, and why?
Instagram! I love looking at everyones photos and seeing what you get up to. I love editing photo’s on Instagram and seeing what works and what doesn’t. If you don’t already, you can follow me on Instagram at @StephsWorld_x and on Twitter also at @StephsWorld_x.
My Nominations & Questions
- If you could live in any other country, where would you live?
- Do you have a favourite quote?
- How long have you been blogging, and do you see yourself still blogging in 5 years time?
- What are your favourite blogposts to write?
- Funny question – If you could live with any wild animal, what which one would you like to live with and why?