March has been a really busy month for me and a really great month. I hope you have all had a great March 🙂
What has happened this month:
- I had a cut and blowdry 🙂 This may not sound like much, but the last time I had a cut and blowdry (apart from Christmas 2016) was before my hair loss which started in December 2015. This made me extremely happy!
- I had Shellac put on again. After a 2 / 3 week gap, I seriously missed Shellac.
- Made a trip back to Birmingham to visit the Original Patty Men. Those burgers are amazing!
- Me and my Boyfriend headed to London for an action packed few days. There is a full photo diary on my blog this weekend.
- We celebrated my Boyfriends birthday!
- Started to build Lego with my Boyfriend. We are having so much fun with it!
- I planned another day trip to London in April with my parents.
- I went to my first live comedy show – Russell Howard.
- Me and my boyfriend celebrated our 2 year anniversary!
- Made another trip to Birmingham to visit Everyman Cinema to see Beauty and the Beast & also, we had to go to Original Patty Men! (I wish I was sponsored by them, honestly)
Monthly Favourites // March 2017
Film – Beauty and the Beast
As like many other people; I was super excited to see the new live action Beauty and the Beast starring Hermione… I mean Emma Watson. I have never seen the original Beauty and the Beast (I do own a copy of it now, though), but really liked the trailer for this new film. I have to say that I was not disappointed and loved this film. It was magical, funny and heartfelt. I can’t wait to rewatch it.
TV Show – Ultimate Beastmaster & Once Upon A Time
This month I have had a real Netflix binge! It started off with Ultimate Beastmaster, which is what I can only explain as being a mix between the old TV show Gladiator and Total Wipeout. It is addictive! Then I was looking for a replacement TV Series as my beloved Brooklyn Nine-Nine has ended. I then rediscovered Once Upon a Time and I am addicted. I am nearly through Season 1 now, and I can’t wait to watch the rest.
Music – Symphony / Clean Bandit ft. Zara Larsson & Be The One / Dua Lipa
Two songs I have been loving this month are Symphony by Clean Bandit ft. Zara Larsson and also Be The One by Dua Lipa. I just think both of these songs are perfect for Spring 🙂
Musical Soundtrack – Hairspray
In October, I will be going to see Hairspray again and I cannot wait! I loved the film, music and the theatre performance. The whole thing is my guilty pleasure.
Film Soundtrack – Beauty and the Beast
Well, this wasn’t a surprise, was it? My favourite songs are ‘Belle’ and ‘Gaston’. which is funny.
Comedy Show – Russell Howard // Around the World Tour
For my Boyfriends birthday present; I got him tickets to see Russell Howard live. As we both haven’t been to see a comedy show together and had discussed it in the past, I thought it was the perfect opportunity. Russell was so funny with his tales about his family, travels and much more. It was a brilliant night out and I would definitely be back to see him again.
Beauty – Mac Syrup
One my search for the perfect Spring pinky/brown colour, I came across the Mac colour Syrup which was a recommendation from Fleur de Force. The finish is Luster so it is more moisturising for the lips and will be great to add to my collection for Spring.
Food & Drink – Original Patty Men / Birmingham
Oh wow. This is such a shock Steph!
This month we made 2 trips to Original Patty Men in Birmingham (Digbeth) and I won’t lie, I do not feel guilty in the slightest! Their burgers and the whole atmosphere there is truly amazing!
Place To Be – London
As I originally wrote part of this post prior to the Terrorist Attacks which took place in London on Wednesday 22nd March 2017, my place to be was going to be London. I had an amazing time in London when I visited this month, but would now like to express my condolences to those who lost a loved one in the attacks. My thoughts are with everyone in London.
Blogposts // March 2017
Lifestyle – Empties #1 // Makeup, Haircare & More
Lifestyle – Mystery Blogger Award
Lifestyle – AM/PM Tag
Monthly Favourites – March 2017