This month has been full of activities and exploring, as well as fun and laughter.
What has happened this month:
- We went out to the Bromsgrove Beer Festival with our group of friends which was lovely. The sun came out and it was perfect. The full review can be found on my blog 🙂
- We then went to the Digbeth Dining Club in Birmingham for the first time. It had a lovely atmosphere and I fell in love with the Canadian dish of Poutine! Yummy!
- I completed my first Race for Life in 37 minutes and signed up to do the Pretty Muddy 5k in September which I am very excited for.
- I saw Spiderman: Homecoming at my favourite Cinema ever – Everyman Cinema in Birmingham.
- I attended the Cosford Food Festival with my Boyfriend and friends which was lovely. The food was great and the stalls/atmosphere was amazing.
- I had a few days away to celebrate my birthday with my Boyfriend in Bradford on Avon, Bath and we even stopped off at Lacock Abbey where they filmed Harry Potter.
- I ordered myself the Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Pallete as a pre-birthday treat 🙂
- I had a Mommy/Daughter day out to Aberystwyth.
Monthly Favourites // July 2017
Film – Spiderman: Homecoming
So on a whim, my Boyfriend and I decided to go and see the new Marvel film, Spiderman: Homecoming. The film had a great story with twists and turns along with the usual stunts and action parts. Even if you’re not a big superhero fan, I am sure many people can relate to the film and would enjoy it.
TV Show – GLOW
I have been loving the new Netflix original GLOW (aka. Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling). I am only on about episode 6 at the moment though, as I have been watching it with my Boyfriend and had to wait for when we both want to watch it.
Another show I binge watched is another Netflix original called Friends from College. I wouldn’t say that the show is a must watch…but it is good to have on in the background or something to fill a gap between seasons of another show.
Music – The Killers // The Man
I have no idea where this song has come from, but it is constantly stuck in my head. It is such an upbeat song and you will find yourself humming it to yourself.
Blogging – Travel in the UK
Sorry – a little bit of promotion here!
It may not have launched yet, but I am already loving my upcoming series called Travel in the UK. It will feature over 30 Guest Bloggers who will be covering a town or city of their choice and telling us 5 things they love to see and do there as well as other recommendations.
The series is coming along nicely and I cannot wait for it to launch on Tuesday 1st August!
Food & Drink – Poutine // Digbeth Dining Club
This dish is so lovely, so much that I think I could eat it every day and never get bored of it. It is Chips, Mushroom Gravy, Cheese Curd and Onion Bits!
This was at the Digbeth Dining Club in Birmingham and the stall was called The Gravy Train. I would definitely try out their food as it was delicious!
Place To Be – Somerset
I am going to cheat here and say the place to be this month is Somerset 🙂 My Boyfriend and I visited Bradford on Avon where we stayed at a lovely Air BnB, had a day trip to Bath and then on the way home we stopped off to where they filmed some parts of Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone called Lacock Abbey. If you are interested to see what we got up to, please let me know and I will try and do a photo diary soon
Blogposts // July 2017
Days Out – BBC Good Food Show & Gardners World Live
Lifestyle – 5 Ways to feel more Summery
Days Out – Bromsgrove Beer Festival
Days Out – Travel in the UK // Introduction
Monthly Favourites – July Monthly Favourites