We have also had 2 bank holiday weekends, which has been amazing! UK, I love your Bank Holiday weekends! 🙂
April has been a really busy month for me and a really great month. I hope you have all had a great April 🙂
What has happened this month:
- I visited London with my parents and went on the London Eye, and also went with my boyfriend and friends as well as going to the Harry Potter Studio Tour.
- Paid a visit to The House of MinaLima, the people who did the official artwork and props for Harry Potter.
- I saw my school friend and had a lovely relaxed lunch, chat and of course; cake.
- Spent time with friends.
- Helped a friend move into his new apartment.
- Visited Birmingham to go to the Pizza Festival and also my favourite place, Original Patty Men.
- Went to go and see Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2 – but ended up cancelling as the traffic, road closes and car park closes in Birmingham meant we missed our showing 🙁 I am gutted! I will have to make sure I see it in May!
Monthly Favourites // April 2017
Film – Fantastic Beasts and where to find them.
I love Harry Potter so when I saw Fantastic Beasts and where to find them, I loved it as well. I wouldn’t say it is as good as Harry Potter, but I can’t wait to see where the films go.
TV Show – 13 Reasons Why, Riverdale & Car Share
13 Reasons Why (Netflix)
This show has had a massive response, and rightly so. I really enjoyed (if that’s the word for it) the series and it discusses some difficult situations.
I tried to watch Riverdale a few months ago and just couldn’t get into it. After I finished 13 Reasons Why, I needed something to fill the gap, that’s where Riverdale came in. I really am enjoying the series so far and can’t wait for the next episode to be released.
Car Share (BBC iPlayer)
I loved Car Share series 1 and series 2 didn’t disappoint. It is really easy to watch and funny.
Music – Slide // Calvin Harris ft. Frank Ocean & Migos
I think this song with the sun out with the sunglasses on is perfect.
Beauty – NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream // Stockholm
I have been loving the NYX Lip Cream in the shade, Stockholm. It is not drying like other lip cream’s I have tried before, and the colour is the most perfect rose nude.
Food & Drink – Werther’s Original
This is a strange choice, I know, but I have really been loving Werther’s Originals this month. It is sweet, but not too sweet and will satisfy a sweet craving. What do you think of them?
Place To Be – London & Harry Potter Studio Tour
I love Harry Potter (like you didn’t know that anyway) and paid another visit to the Harry Potter Studio Tour. I am going to do a whole Photo Diary on the day and will have it live very soon.
Blogposts // April 2017
Days Out – London Photo Diary // March 2017
Lifestyle – Blogger Recognition Award
Lifestyle – TV & Film Picks // January-March 2017
Lifestyle/Beauty – Trying Foundations for Free // How to Save Money
Days Out – London Photo Diary // April 2017
Monthly Favourites – April 2017