Since June 2016, I have been getting more active in the blogging community and really enjoy guest blogging and collaborating with other bloggers.
Here is a list of the guest blogs and collaborations I have worked on so far:
- How To Overcome Bloggers Block (with Samantha Carraro)
- No Make-Up, Make-Up Look (with Tania Writes)
- Top 5 Study Tips (with The Part Time Mermaid)
- 10 Things I Learned As A Newbie Blogger (for Twenty Something Meltdown)
- Food & Baker – Blogger Series – Get to know me
- What Books Taught Us (for Womanish Affairs)
- Motivational Notes (for My Little Memoir)
- Being Thankful (for Writing & Rambling)
Guest Blogging on Steph’s World
During December 2016, Steph’s World launched it’s very own Advent Calendar which housed a Christmas Blogger Question & Answers series featuring 21 Guest Bloggers. These Guest Bloggers were of all ages, different blogging backgrounds and all walks of life.
The series began in November when I asked for bloggers to participate in a Q&A Series and I also approached a number of bloggers. I then sent out 10 questions to the bloggers, waited for a response and then formatted all of the work into the blogs style.
I then had to keep organised making sure every post was ready to post alongside the corresponding date on the Advent Calendar.
The Advent Calendar would have rotating doors which revealed each Guest Blogger everyday and would leave the previous door open (just like on an advent calendar).
Would you like to work with me?
If you are a brand/company, you can find more about collaborations on my PR Requests page.