It is so nice to be writing to you again this year. It has been years since I have last wrote to you to tell you how nice I have been all year and to tell you what presents I would like. So this year, I have decided to do just that.
So Santa, what have I been up to? Well, this year I have started a blog and have posted over 70 blogposts! I have met lots of new friends through blogging who I wouldn’t be without. I bet you know you who they are, right? My blogging friends have been so supportive this year, especially through my Christmas Blogger Q&A Series. They have all been very good this year too and have showed me love, support and kindness. I personally would like to say thank you to them all.
This year as well as blogging, I’ve been working full-time and spending time with my boyfriend, family & friends. So much has been going on each month, you can read my monthly favourites if you like so you can see whats been happening?
Here are a few things I would love this year:
- Charlotte Tilbury – The Sophisticate Eyeshadow Palatte (£38)
- Urban Decay – Naked Ultimate Basics (£38.50)
- Viktor & Rolf – Flower Bomb (£50)
- Mac Eye Shadow: Amber Times Nine kit (£25) to go with all of my beautiful Mac Lipsticks & Lip Liners.
- Tickets to see Hamilton (which is coming to London, West End).
- Tickets to see Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (London, West End).
- Tickets to see The Aadams Family at Birmingham Hippodrome.
I would love to go to another UK City this year. I have already visited Liverpool (x2), London (x3), Chester & Birmingham (numerous times) this year, but would love to see more in the UK in 2017. I already have a trip planned to Liverpool in January as a Cousin is visiting the UK from Australia. I can’t wait!
- A Blogging Essentials Giftbox by Gwennan Rees Illustration (Twenty Something Meltdown) (£15)
- A Simba Watercolour Print & Deathly Hallows Print by Sweet Allure (£3.80)
- A Blogger’s Journal from Paperchase (£15)
- A beautiful Rose Gold Saffino Organiser Filofax, A5 (£48)
Also Santa, please could you make sure all my blogging friends, my family and friends all around the world have a lovely Christmas, filled with love; joy; happiness and health, for Christmas and forever. I really hope 2017 is great for everyone.
Thank you Santa,
Love, Steph xxxx
P.S. There will be a Mince Pie & Milk for you by the fire and a Carrot and Water outside for Rudolph 🙂 xx